Binance DEX+Chain is Live! — Fully Integrated & Ready to Use in ZelCore
Zel Official Follow
Apr 26, 2019 · 3 min read
Zel Technologies has worked closely with Binance to unite all features of Binance DEX & mainnet with the simplicity and beauty of the ZelCore Platform
- Complete functionality of Binance DEX & Chain natively in ZelCore Desktop
- Maintain full custody of your assets throughout the entire trading process
- ZelCore & Binance DEX+Chain completely free to use for ZelCore users
- Explore & Download ZelCore at https://zelcore.io
ZelCore + Binance DEX — Available to all users
As many in the crypto world know, Binance has been diligently working on the Binance DEX (blog, site) and the Binance Chain to provide trading services with no centralized custodial wallets required. ZelCore and Binance users are now able to trade crypto assets directly from their own wallets while maintaining full custody until the actual exchange takes place. This core concept of maintaining asset custody is becoming more and more important to crypto users (as it should be) and the Binance DEX has answered that request.
ZelCore offers all trading pairs available on the Binance DEX, completely free to use for all users, and has a UI that feels very familiar for Binance users.
- Chart, analyze, and research all the Binance DEX trading pairs in real-time with TradingView.
- Trade all $BNB Chain pairs utilizing your own, personally-held wallets
- View your $BNB Chain portfolio breakdown and DEX total order values.
- All of the Binance DEX and Chain features are unlocked in ZelCore to begin DEX trading at launch.
Binance DEX is fully functional with one trading pair currently (BNB/MITH). ZelCore considers the DEX to still be in test phase as more pairs are added. For now BNB coin can be withdrawn, future assets will be enabled for withdrawal as more pairs are added by Binance to the DEX platform.
To New ZelCore Users:
Always use unique, long, and strong combinations for your username and password, and securely back them up on pen and paper like you would a standard 12-word mnemonic pass phrase. ZelCore does not store or transmit private user data off-device, and you cannot reset/recover your password. Users maintain 100% custody and control of their assets and account access.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — –
Written by Zel Technologies, GmbH — 20 April 2019 — Rev. 1